Secure and reliable business-class email with a 50 GB mailbox per user.
- Each user gets 50 GB of mailbox storage and can send messages up to 150 MB in size
- Users can connect supported versions of Outlook to Exchange Online, so they can use the rich client application they already know
- For web-client access, Outlook on the web provides a premium browser-based experience that matches the look and feel of the full Outlook client
- Stay focused on the most important messages with Clutter, which applies machine learning to clean up your inbox and set up rules that match the way you work
- Compare calendars to schedule meetings and access collaboration features, including shared calendars, groups, the global address list, external contacts, tasks, conference rooms, and delegation capabilities
- Every mailbox is protected with premier anti-malware and anti-spam protection via Exchange Online Protection
- Keep your inbox clean by automatically moving old messages to an In-Place Archive
Security and reliability
Exchange Online helps protect your information with advanced capabilities. Anti-malware and anti-spam filtering protect mailboxes. Data loss prevention capabilities prevent users from mistakenly sending sensitive information to unauthorized people. Globally redundant servers, premier disaster recovery capabilities, and a team of security experts monitoring Exchange Online around the clock safeguard your data. And with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially-backed service level agreement, you can count on your email always being up and running
Stay in control
Easy to use and maintain
It’s easier than ever to provide your users with the business email they need to stay productive. Automatic patching eliminates the time and effort of maintaining your system. Give your users an In-Place Archive, so they can keep all their important data in one place. And provide them with anywhere access to email, calendar, and contacts on all major browsers and across devices. Integration with Outlook means they’ll enjoy a rich, familiar email experience with offline access.